- Product & Design
Growth Product Manager
Full TimeView listing
- Product & Design
At Eco, we’re building the future of money. Our mission is to put people’s money back to work for them — letting them see more upside from their money than they do today.
We’ve created the Eco App, a digital wallet that replaces traditional banking services with a single, simple balance, offering users up to 5% APY rewards on their balance and 5% cash back at top merchants like Uber, Amazon, and more. Features like Bill Pay allow our users to put their financial life on autopilot. Even better, we reward every transaction with Eco Points, the world's first open rewards currency, which will fundamentally upgrade traditional money and reimagine how currency flows through the world. Although it may not seem it on the surface, Eco is a crypto-enabled company — and Eco Points will soon be so, too.
Eco is an ambitious company on a mission to make your money work better for you. We need dreamers, doers, creators, and storytellers to help make this vision a reality. If you’re motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone and want to be part of a world-class team, come join us!
The Eco onboarding process is unique because it leverages the best from fintech companies and traditional banks. It aims to be fast and simple like fintechs (virtual self-onboarding) but makes space for in-depth conversations between new users and our team to build trust early like traditional banks (1-1 virtual onboarding with a specialist).
As a growth product manager, you will be the product owner of the entire onboarding funnel. Your mission will be to drive user acquisition and initial product adoption (e.g. deposit, payroll, debit card, gift card, bill pay, …). To succeed in this role you will need to deeply understand our users and study their behavior by leveraging data and establishing hypotheses. Then, set up experiments to test your hypotheses, measure the outcomes and continue to creatively iterate.
In this cross-functional role, you will get the opportunity to utilize your stellar communication skills to partner with our onboarding, marketing, communications, support and education teams to identify, prioritize and drive key areas of opportunity to ‘unbank’ the masses.. As we continue to grow our user base you will have a massive impact on our internal teams and users in an inclusive and driven environment so you feel excited as we continue to quickly scale our user base.
As as Growth Product Manager, you get to:
- Build a growth strategy plan to acquire new customers by defining the target market, identifying personas, and aligning them to the most efficient acquisition channels.
- Regularly analyze the key product growth metrics of your product and optimize the growth strategy accordingly.
- Identify opportunities and develop perspectives on the most impactful growth features we should be building for our customers and our business.
- Drive the strategy, tactics, and delivery timelines for growth funnel/features in mobile and web apps.
- Lead cross-functional groups (engineering, design, legal, compliance, support, operations) to get initiatives across the line.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have 3+ years of product management experience with a focus on growth
- Have a track record of shipping B2C apps or web features successfully
- Have engaged in the entire lifecycle of a product
- Have experience creating data-informed hypotheses that will power experiment design and findings
- Are highly collaborative – experience aligning with cross-functional teams to launch high-impact projects
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to independently solve problems without well-defined direction
The target US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000 - $180,000, plus tokens, equity, and best-in-class benefits. Within this range, individual pay is determined by a number of non-discriminatory factors such as relevant skills and experience. At Eco, we take a geographically neutral approach to compensation, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).