- Data Science
Head of Data
Full TimeApply now
- Data Science
Head of Data at DEUNA
Locations: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan, Chile, Bogotá, Bogotá, Colombia, Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador, Honduras, National District, Dominican Republic, Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico, Lima, Lima Province, Peru
We imagine a world rich in flourishing and independent businesses, which is why we are building an ecosystem from scratch, with the best talents and unicorns in LatAm and the best product, our Universal Checkout in a single click. We launched this great product in January 2021 and we have grown by more than 50% MoM, extending our operations in more than five countries and we already have the support of more than 1 million users.
We raised our $30 million Series A led by Activant Capital, with participation from Valor Capital, Abstract Ventures, Acrew Capital, Upload Ventures, as well as founding angel investors from Plaid, Kavak, Jeeves, Xepelin, iFood, R2 and others.
+100 people from all over LATAM joined our team and are already part of our mission: Revolutionize E-Commerce throughout LatAm! through an ecosystem of SaaS products, aimed at solving the biggest challenges of brands in electronic commerce.
Learn more at www.deuna.com
Be part of our team!
We're Hiring - Data Engineer
As Head of Data you will be responsible for designing and developing the data pipeline to ensure data capture, quality and availability within the Data Warehouses system. You will formulate implementation strategies, estimation of the associated effort, monitoring your team. You will work interacting with different Stakeholders to understand their needs and propose solutions and you will measure the quality of the internal work carried out, establishing the guidelines to design and develop data models based on the nature of the data, the most frequent type of access and the use that is made. will give you to facilitate decision making.
This role is for you IF:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Data Lakes and Data warehousing implementation projects.
- You have experience in building ETL-real time data flow. As well as experience in automation and unit tests.
- Experience with Warehouse, Python (or Skill Back-end) and Relational Database.
- Experience working with relational databases: MySQL, Postgres, etc. SQL and NoSQL proficiency
- Medium/high management in the development of solutions within cloud services. (Preferably on AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- You are a professional in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics or related.
What are we looking for
- Person with ease to work autonomously, focused on their results and the details of their deliverables.
- Analysis capacity to carry out procedures in the best way through the use of technological tools, in order to guarantee the proper functioning of the data supply chain.
- Coaching/Leadership skills to other people, inspiring them to give their best
- Person with facility to carry out their work in a structured and schematic way
What will you find when you join DEUNA?
- Multicultural team distributed throughout LatAm
- Dynamism, agility and constant innovation
- Lead high-impact projects for the entire region
- Work with the best tools and technology
- Being part of the Start-Up culture, we are in full expansion!
- Hybrid or remote work environment 🖥️
- Extra paid vacation weeks 🏝️⛰️
- Bonus for mobile telephony and internet 🌐
- Voucher for food orders on DEUNA channels 🍲
- Monthly integration activities 🤼
- Stock Options 💰
- Join a thriving, dynamic and expanding team! 🧡